Terms & Conditions
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Items can be cancelled before shipping at no expense. Items cancelled after shipping will incur a freight charge. Items can be returned at buyers expense within 7 days for a full refund. Item must not have been used.
- All returned products must be returned to SE Autoparts in the original condition in which they were supplied, including without damage to the product and its box.
- A re-stocking fee of 20% may also apply for the cost of freight charges and box replacement, where the box is found to be not in a good condition.
- SE Autoparts may also reject credit claims if SE Autoparts determines that the radiator is in a damaged condition, or the return does not comply with SE Autoparts terms of trade, including above clause.
- Products that are unwanted must be returned to SE Autoparts within 14 days of purchase to warrant being refunded.
- Any products returned to SE Autoparts for warranty must be returned to the SE Autoparts branch from which the radiator was initially purchased, together with proof and date of purchase. SE Autoparst will not be responsible for any courier or postal fees.
- Upon determining that the product is warrantable, SE Autoparts may at its full discretion chose to provide a replacement, or credit or refund the original purchase price.
- If SE Autoparts determines that a product is not warrantable, you may have the products returned to you at your cost.
RETURN OF RADIATOR UNDER WARRANTY
To merit warranty you must have followed correct and proper installation instructions, have checked your car for electrolysis, and ensured that no contamination has occurred in the radiator, and that the radiator has not suffered from over pressurisation. If you are satisfied the product or radiator is warrantable, please send the radiator to SE Autoparts, 140 Railside Ave, Henderson, Auckland, along with a copy of the original invoice and your name and telephone number and SE Autoparts will test it for warranty.
WARRANTIES OF SE AUTOPARTS PRODUCTS WILL ONLY APPLY IF:
- The car’s cooling system has been inspected and found to be in good working condition before the installation of the new radiator.
- Cooling system has been checked for stray electrical currents and has been correctly fixed and inspected by a proven auto electrician before the new radiator is installed.
- The cooling system has been cleaned, flushed and have no residue, dirt deposits, or old anti-freeze prior to the new radiator being installed.
- New anti-freeze (which has not been mixed with other new or old anti-freeze) has been added to the radiator when the radiator is installed.
- The transmission lines have been correctly fitted from the car to the radiator.
- A coolant has been used that meets the standards recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- After having installed the radiator, the installer has been satisfied that there are no problems or stray currents with the cooling system, and must that all drain plugs and sensors are secure.
- The radiator has been flushed and new radiator coolant has been added after every year or 25,000km (whichever comes first).
SE Autoparts shall only warrant radiators that have been properly installed by an authorised radiator technician or professional in accordance with the following steps:
- Prior to installation, the installer must ensure drain plugs, sensor (sender) plugs are tight and effective, bolt on oil cooler fittings are nipped up and overflow pipes are clear of any packaging debris.
- Prior to installation, the installer must check for stray currents using an analogue voltmeter or a similar stray current detector.
- The installer must check for electrolysis.
- The correct radiator flush process was used to flush out old anti-freeze and dirt/debris.
- All fan mounts and pipes were secured and checked.
- After installation, a physical check of the cooling system has been carried out and the cooling system has been found to be in good working order, with all necessary damaged parts of the cooling system having been replaced.
- The correct anti-freeze has been used, in accordance with the car manufacturer’s specifications.
- After installation and the installer has run the car to normal operating temperature, the installer has checked the cooling system to make sure that it is operating correctly.
SE AUTOPARTS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Any damage resulting from the negligence of any party other than SE Autoparts.
- The labour, service or delivery costs resulting from a faulty product.
- Any consequential damage caused by a faulty product.
- Products that have been modified or tampered with prior to, or after installation.
- Products used in race cars or taxis.
- Products used in commercial vehicles that are used for prolonged periods of time with the engine on while stationary.
- Products that are used for applications other than that for which they were designed, such as a radiator being used in a highly modified vehicle.
- Acts of God.
- SE Autoparts will not be liable for overheating problems caused by the radiator, resulting in other parts of the car being damaged. There are ways for the driver to determine if there is a problem with the vehicle’s cooling system prior to dangerous levels of overheating. These include temperature gauges, and steam arising from under the engine.
- SE Autoparts will not be liable for transmission problems that have been caused by the radiator. If a car’s transmission is not working properly, the driver should get their car checked as soon as they notice a problem.
- SE Autoparts will not be liable for any damage to the vehicle caused by a driver continuing to drive after minor levels of overheating have occurred and/or unsmooth gear changes to an automatic transmission are present.
- Do not mix coolants. They can have potentially harmful chemical reactive results.
- Do not place any body part over or near the radiator when it is hot. Do not open the radiator cap when the radiator is hot. It would be very harmful and may seriously burn you. SE Autoparts will not be liable for any such injury or damage.
SE Autoparts will only store customer data for internal records only. The only data that will be recorded will be the address of purchaser for warranty criteria for a period of 1 year.
- SE Autoparts reserves the rights for all of the pictures, part numbers and details within the SE Autoparts catalogue and any website or other catalogues related to SE Autoparts. The SE Autoparts catalogue and SE Autoparts website are to only be used by SE Autoparts customers who have read, signed and returned SE Autoparts account application form.
- No person may copy, change or distribute the SE Autoparts catalogue without the prior approval of SE Autoparts. No person may use the SE Autoparts catalogue, website or part numbers as a reference when supplying or selling non-SE Autoparts products.
We offer a very large range of automotive products, over 10,000 different parts.
We have parts for Japanese, American, European and Korean cars. All of our automotive products have been designed to be the same or better than O.E. We recommend you to have a look at our part database within this website, if you can’t find what you are looking for please contact us,
we might have it as a new product that hasn’t been updated on our website yet.
An example of one of our product ranges is radiators, of these we offer over 1000 different models of radiator and radiator top plastic tanks. We manufacture all types of radiators from Japanese through to European and American radiators. All of our radiators are designed as close as possible to OE spec. Each radiator has been selectively designed and tested to do the job right.
ORDERING AND HOW SL WORKS
S.L is essentially a manufacturer, supplier and distributor. All of our products are manufactured to meet the high requirements and standards of our brand SE Autoparts.
In our company we care about quality first, so you can be assured of what you are buying.
Due to the nature of our fast moving products we may sell out before our website can update. SE Autoparts will refund the full purchase price if this occurs. In the event that you still require the product upon delivery of more stock please enquire with your local SE Autoparts branch or Make an online Inquiry. SE Autoparts reserve the rights to alter the price of any advertised product without notice. SE Autoparts reserve the right to reject or reverse any online transaction without notice. All relevant transactions will be refunded if this occurs. No Rain checks, Holds or Laybys available. Any queries please contact us on 0800 188 998.